Event Cancellation by Sponsor
- Alternative Energy Solutions (AES) reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If AES cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Registration Cancellation by Participant
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a refund for your registration is 48 hours before the event.
- Registration cancellations received prior to the deadline may be eligible to receive a refund less a $35 service fee.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
- Cancellations will be accepted via phone, fax or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline. See contact information below
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
These above policies apply to all AES events unless otherwise noted in the corresponding event materials. Please read all individual event information thoroughly.
ALL license holders attending classes shall be required to bring 2 forms of ID one of which shall be a photo ID, a copy of the National Electric Code in effect in your jurisdiction as well as a functioning calculator to class. Attendees that do not meet these requirements shall not be admitted to class.
Cell Phones– Please turn cell phones to vibrate mode and if you need to answer the phone please do so outside of the classroom as not to cause disruptions.
Smoking– If smoking is allowed on premises, please do so in the designated areas and dispose of your smoking materials in a proper manner.
Alcohol– We do not condone the use of alcohol during any classroom presentations. Please refrain from drinking in the classroom. Anyone found to be causing disruptions due to alcohol will be asked to leave and retake the course.
Talking During Class– Please respect the Instructor and your fellow students as this is a learning environment. Any conversations should be held outside the classroom or during breaks.
Lost Certificates–Any requests for lost certificates will now be charged a fee of $20.00 Requests shall be made online and paid in advance.
Weather– Classes shall go on unless the Municipality calls a State of emergency, school closures and/or restricts driving. Please use your own discretion. the last thing we want is to risk accident or injury to attend the class. Each attendee shall be afforded another opportunity to attend per the discretion of AES, LLC